I dunno if we're talking about different things or not Phil.

Rhapsody is a subscription service, and Touch can access it via MySbs
without the PC being on.  That's not relevant here though. I had the
same problem with the Transporter.

Internet streams are not being processed by Inguz at all with the PC
running, and even in Proxied streaming mode.....nuthin happening.
InguzDSP.exe is not invoked....nothing in the log.txt to suggest Inguz
even knows music is playing.

What are you doing different?    Since 50% or more of my casual
listening is done via Rhapsody...I'd like to have my Inguz/AudioLense
working for me rather than sitting idle.   Right now...Inguz is only
processing music taken from the hard drive of the PC.

Curt

--
Curt962

Transporter...Touch....Boom......