tank121;637165 Wrote:
> Next electronic purchase will be an Acer Revo SFF pc to run the SB
> server will i notice a big difference in sound quality compared to in
> stand alone mode ?
>
> What is the best free os to run on it ?

I take it that you are not planning on buying the Acer with a
pre-installed OS on it, however, if you decide to go the pre-installed
OS route just make sure to avoid Windows Vista at all costs. Windows 7
and Squeezebox Server play well together so if you can get a Revo with
Windows 7 pre-installed on it that would not be a bad way to go.

I also agree with Phil in that there will be no difference in the sound
quality between a Touch running a full version of SBS and one running
Tiny SBS.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch