magiccarpetride;637340 Wrote:
> If I believe that listening to vinyl gives me more pleasure than
> listening to the same track in a digital format, than for me it is
> true. It's a fact.

It's also a FACT that I prefer Pink Lady apples to the others though
this does not lead to the assumption that PL apples are the best of all
the apples. Again, opinion and fact are two very different things. In
the scientific community they call these Hypothesis and Theory. Eg.
Einstein's Theory of Relativity would have began as Einstein's
Hypothesis of Relativity until the scientists of the day set out to
prove him wrong yet couldn't.

That is what science is: proving other scientists wrong.

Everyone is welcome to their opinions and it's those differing
opinions that make the human race what it is. You wouldn't be human
without them.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" is also true of
the HIFI world.

--
drewe181

Slim Devices Squeezebox 3 Modified