tank121;637470 Wrote:
> Anyone used this ?
>
> Any good ?
>
> If it is, does anyone own it and live close to Poynton Cheshire ?
>
> I'm skint following my room conversion!
I use it. It has been very useful figuring out the main problems I need
to address in terms of acoustics. For me, the next problem I must
address is a 35Hz room mode.

I don't think the results from XTZ (or to be fair other measurement
techniques I have tried) should be read as totally accurate or the
black and white of it. They can point you in the right direction.

I am in the middle of sorting out room treatments. Will let you know
more later on!
Darren

--
darrenyeats