soundcheck;638659 Wrote:
> All this is my personal impression after running those Logitech products
> for a while.

I don't think that UI is a big problem for them. What is a big show
stopper for the Touch is the fact that some of the features that are
apparently easy-breezy to set up tend to act up during operation. This
is what angers many Touch users. For example, a friend of mine was
having a hell of a horrible time trying to get his Touch to recognize
his external hard drive, that was hanging off his PC, after the restart
of the Touch. Eventually, after many attempts etc., being in complete
exasperation, he returned it for a refund! That's a shame...

I've never experienced such problems because my entire music library is
on my Mac's hard drive where I have the squeezebox server installed. But
apparently if you divorce the two drives, Touch gets temperamental.
That's absolutely moronic, if you ask me, and Logitech needs to fix
that, and pronto.

So I think they need to get their act together and make all the
features work as advertised. Either that, or remove those flaky
features.

--
magiccarpetride