lake_eleven;649798 Wrote:
> Agree with HumanMedia. Any value above 44 is fatiguing within 5 mins of
> listening. but it does give more spatiality. Experimenting values
> between 41 and 44, may be will set it back to 40.
> Thanks dynaudiorules for this very interesting mod.

Interesting observations. I'd think that it would depend on one's
particular configuration. For example, I'm not experiencing any
fatiguing at 53. The sound is gorgeous, analog-like, and not harsh at
all, while remaining very laser-sharp at the same time.

I'm listening through planar speakers (Magnepan, or Maggies), so maybe
that explains it. My Maggies are very open and natural sounding to
begin with, and it gets very hard to make them sound harsh and
fatiguing, even with lousy CD players. Any improvements at the source,
such as Dyno's, just make these speakers sound even more gorgeous.

I'll try lower values and will report back...

--
magiccarpetride