Being new to this forum, I'll try not to make a complete fool of
myself... but

I recently upgraded from SBD to SBT and noticed an improvement.
Then I found the Toolbox2 mod and applied it except the WLAN (since I
use it) and the screen parts and have only the digital out enabled.
Maybe I could hear a slight improvment...
Then I found Dynobot's ALSA Real-Time tweaks and applied them - I am
sorry, I really cannot hear any difference even changing the spdif
priority back and forth with jive_alsa priority set to 55 or 45.
I imagine that I applied the mods/tweaks 'according to the book' and
seem to get the expected responses from Putty/SBT when issuing
commands...

BTW my pid for jive_alsa is varying, seems to change when the SBT is
restarted - the other pids are the same as everybody else's

Maybe my equipment is too poor - or too good????
I have: SBT spdif ->Supra Trico Coax -> Audio-gd NFB-3 -> Linn black
interconnects -> Majik-I (just as preamp) -> 2xLK100 -> Active
Keilidhs

/Thomas

--
tlicht