lcrim;650512 Wrote:
> OK, I'll ask the question again.  I am not using the spdif output on my
> Touches, should I alter the last five lines in the rCs file to gain the
> advantages that this mod is capable of bringing.
> I tried it with the spdif entry at 59 and even though I'm not using the
> spdif and it is shut off by the Souncheck TT 2.0 mods, It sounded a bit
> harsher and I lowered the level to 40.  Now I don't discern any
> difference with the entries there or not.
> I'm not the greatest linux user but I'm not a beginner either.  But I
> am in need of some guidance here, please.
> Larry

Yes, as I mentioned, I am using the Soundcheck TT 2.0 mods. There are
members here that earlier in this thread described using the USB output
and the point was made to find the IRQ for that output and to raise the
priority for it.  Why not the same thinking for the analog output?  I
can't answer why increasing the
priority for an IRQ provides better sound either.

Larry

--
lcrim