garym;655912 Wrote:
> OK, slow down a bit and let's take this step by step. Now it sounds like
> your transporter is not getting a good connection to your LAN.
>
> 1. You have the duet receiver working, correct? So you can play music,
> etc.
> 2. What is your source of music? SqueezeboxServer (SbS) running on your
> computer or mysqueezebox.com?
> 3. If running your own SbS program, what computer is it on? what type
> of operating system (win7, winxp, Mac OS?
> 4. If windows system, what shows up in the diagnostics tab under the
> control panel for SbS (right click sbs icon in your tray, and select
> control panel then diagnostics.

I have used the duet strictly as a source for Pandora (since the duet
is never going to play 'audiophile' quality of music).  I bought the
transporter for my home system so it will improve the sound and make
downloading music to my htpc running windows 7 more logical.

The Duet has always worked flawlessly.  I downloaded SBS to my htpc
(which had several songs my son downloaded previously... i believe
using Zune) and the transporter was able to locate all the music and
allowed me to scroll through the files effortlessly.  The transporter
will not play (only display) any of the music being from the internet
(internet radio/pandora) or from the htpc (it also clearly displays all
the artist/music on my htpc).  It will also not display any podcast only
shows '404 error'.  So getting the information to the transporter doesnt
seem to be the problem.  Getting the transporter to allow streaming
seems to be the glitch.

--
artintampa