garym;655928 Wrote:
> If you're going to "my music" you'd be offered up your local SbS music
> library instead of mysqueezebox.com.  If you go to the web,
> mysqueezebox.com, do you see the transporter as connected or
> disconnected. You can check this from work.  Also, I'm assuming you've
> checked the really, really, basic stuff, like the audio output from the
> transporter into your amplifier is plugged in, working, etc. how is it
> connected? RCA outputs to inputs on your preamp/receiver. Are you sure
> THAT is working (i.e, used the same inputs/cable as you were using from
> the Duet receiver). And you have the transporter digital volume turned
> up high enough (not set to zero!).

I just went on www.mysqueezbox.com.. pressed 'player' icon and it does
show the 'controller, Duet and transport.  So they are all three
communicating effectively with the website.  I placed the duet above
the transporter, used the same plugs the transporter is using (rca
cables) and it worked fine.  I also tried the transporter with optical
(with and without direct ethernet connection) used with the duet
without issues.  Non of these combinations seem to work with the
transporter yet the Duet works fine in any of the scenarios.  I am at
this poitn willing to call or give my number out to see if anyone could
help when I get home.  I tried so many combinations throughout the
weekend hoping to get time to work with it and costumize it better to
my system (particulary the htpc).

--
artintampa