I have left arrowed until i got up to set up.  I have gotten to
mysqueezebox.com.  It shows all my settings that I have previously set
up on my mysqueezbox (slacker, pandora etc et) since I have signed in
with my email/password that I used on it previously.  I go to 'my
music' (i believe.. i'm at work but am doing this from memory).. then
'quick mix' (from pandora), press play button and the artists shows,
the vu meter sometimes moves but no music/stops there... I can change
to 'internet radio', pick a station.. for conveneince sake I have been
using 'Andy's picks' (first option), then pick any station (doesnt
matter since all I want to do is hear anything).. and still only the
artist/station shows with no sound... at this point, if I press play
again, the VU meter will change position, time will advance on the
display but still no sound....

--
artintampa