Phil Leigh;661980 Wrote:
> My point was that there has to be something worth accessing... Otherwise
> no one makes Any money.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself very clearly when I wrote that "content
is worthless" because I don't mean that the content has no value, be it
music, video, books or software, but rather that because of the ease of
copying and ability to quickly distribute those copies, digital content
is becoming almost "worthless". Steve Jobs seems to have recognized
this fact quite some time ago and made Apple a content gatekeeper
rather than a content producer. Case in point, the iTunes store has
been making lots of money while the content producers, i.e. the record
labels, have been losing money.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch