Phil Leigh;661041 Wrote:
> Yes well that's your opinion but the practical reality is that I can't
> properly use the BBC website (or several other important ones). I'm not
> a Flash "fan", but PRAGMATICALLY I need to be able to use Flash-enabled
> websites...

No. PRAGMATICALLY the BBC and those other sites have to write non-flash
versions which in the long run will help you get a better user
experience and lower resource usage everywhere.
And luckily iOS is important enough now that they are eventually going
to do this now.
Especially since Amazon just killed off all potential iPad competitors,
just hasn't been noticed by too many, yet. Trust me, they will as soon
as it shows up.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com