I'm very happy with my Touch+Rega DAC.
I've had the SB Classic before, and when I bought the touch I was
suprised how much better it sounded, using its digital (coax)out  into
a DAC.
I did not have the Rega then, and I did not have the duet, but still I
suspect if you would get the Rega first, then get the Touch, you would
still hear significat improvement.
I'm not sure that is the right order though, because the dac of the
Touch itself btw is not half bad; whereas the Classic sounded dull and
undynamic, the touch gave a enthousiastic dynamic sound with a big
soundstage, its greatest shortcoming being a lack of refinement;
forgivable considering its price.
So I would start with the Touch, get used to it, then, if you still
want, buy a dac. And if you would buy a dac, the rega is great; I
stronly prefer it over dacs I tried before in my system: the Meier
Stagedac, the MHDT Havana, and the Sudio-GD ref5 DSP.

--
Dura