ncarver;659227 Wrote:

> For reference, I am streaming flac files from the server (SBS) via
> ethernet (wired), with the Touch connected via coax into a Wyred 4
> Sound DAC-1.
>
> By comparison, I have found that most every digital cable I have tried
> between the Touch and DAC-1 affects the sound slightly (ah, but which
> one is "correct"??).

Hi Ncarver,

I'm also running a hardwired touch via coax into a W4S DAC-2.  Can you
share your experiences with different coax cables or point me to a link
if you've reported on them already?  I've only used my trusty Bluejeans
coax, and am really curious about the differences you heard with other
sorts.

[/derail]

With many thanks,

Cymbop