Mnyb;666117 Wrote:
> Aha moving the nas closer to router and conect TP via wifi to router is
> the fix :)
>
> TP has dual wifi antenas so it should have good reception .

This is how I has connected my Transporter. My Router and NAS is in my
"home office" and the Transporter is in the Living room. My main reason
for this was not networkproblems, but my Netgear Readynas server is the
old duo, and it is too slow for daily use with many plugins. So I have
SB-server running on both my stationary PC AND on my Readynas. After
7.6 and sql-lite the performace on the ReadyNas has improved quite a
bit.

But I hope that everything runs smoothly, when I get myself a ReadyNas
Ultra.

--
callesoroe

Callesoroe
SB-duet, Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS),
Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)