firedog;667353 Wrote:
> Klaus-
>
> I'm using the full update except: screen is on. Digital out only.
>
> I actually use the SBT screen as touch screen controller. Since I
> installed 3.0, I've noticed the screen is a little jumpy to the touch -
> over responds to slight touches sometimes.
>
> I saw one other user over at the Audiocircle forum who mentioned the
> same thing. Do you have any idea what this might be or what parameter
> might need to be adjusted to counteract for this?

No. I'm not using the screen and don't recommend to use it. ;)

Perhaps this has something to do with the priority settings.

The timing for all other processes will certainly get slightly out of
balance.

Please define "sometimes"?

If you restore with tt -r does everything gets back to normal ?

Thx

--
soundcheck

::: ' Touch Toolbox 3.0 and more' (http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com)