Phil Leigh;669618 Wrote:
> Actually that's quite funny...
> So far I've been able to measure all sorts of things I can't hear, but
> I've yet to hear anything that doesn't show up in an ADM test... If I
> ever do, this forum will be the first to know!

Apologies for the post - I'm obviously a year or two late on the scene
- I only got my Touch (partnered with Linn Classik for amplification
and JM Labs 715 speakers) back in April 2011.

Anyone who cant hear a DEFINITE difference between TT2.0 & vanilla SB
Touch needs to check into the doc for ear syringeing.

Anyone who cant hear a MARKED difference between TT2.0 & TT3.0 needs to
either a) ditch Touch set up or b) enrol for major surgery.

I don't know the politics/ history here - but if my name was Phil and I
had posted 7k+ posts (about what exactly?) and hadnt even experimented
with TT2.0 or 3.0,

then I would question the relevence of any posting on this thread.

This thread is one that is POSITIVE towards Touch / Klaus' mods.

Anything else (regardless of science) belongs elsewhere.

--
pandasharka