adamdea;672632 Wrote:
> I noticed that you referred to a NAD M2- that looks to be very well
> engineered from the reviews I have seen (inc measurements) and of
> course is a power amp too. Not exactly cheap though

They are starting to come onto the used market at a more reasonable
cost now, and I dearly love the M2.  My buddy has one that he has
offered to sell us, and we are still considering it.

As someone else has pointed out, the Bryston is utterly excellent, and
I think we might be settling in on it. The touch, with TT 3.0 mods,
does has a compressed soundstage depth through it, at least in our
system.

-Paul

--
paul.raulerson