Hmm I migth pick it up on my next xmas vacation :) a long fligth, I
think TAS and those small botles can keep me amused.

You don't have to try every crazy audiophile tweak yourself , it makes
no sense they can usually be dissmissed as implausible on general
scientific grounds.
the method of trying everything ourself probably made sense 4000 Bc
when there where no knowledge base to speak of. Science is a great
timesaver for progress :)
you dont have to glue feathers on your arms and jump of that cliff,
numerous negative results are documented elsewhere.
And the constant sigthed testing wo any controll makes for the large
amount of false positives as usual.
do some one regognise that this way of trying out things actually
generate all this bs.
just make up some weird tweak anything goes, round up some wideeyeded
and gullible audiophiles.
some one will naturally " hear the difference " then the roumor mill is
on.
and it never goes away once a tweak has stuck with the audiophile
comunity it is there forever.

Great initiative of TAS to cloud the waters rigth now at the begining
of high quality computer audio for everyone, the computer or squeezebox
or sonos or any other streamer will be every audiophiles source soon.
And it's great to see that audiophiles will be missinformed and keept
in the dark from day one :)
They neutralized the computer treath, what if with some minor tweaks
like the rigth drivers asapi wasapi kernel streaming or what it's name
today things just worked with just about any computer software and if
ripped with eac or dBp you have your perfect rips ?
What about if it just works , we cant have that no constant upgrade
circus and weird tweaks and bizarre products ;) Any router with tube
rectifiers yet ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )