Questions regarding the process priorities we are configuring in the tt
file.

After editing the changes into the tt file, saving and rebooting:
1. Setting the watchdog priority to 0 in the file (PRIOWATCHDOG=0) does
nothing and the priority remains 99.
2. Same with setting PRIOIRQ42=0, IRQ remains with a priority of 40
after restart regardless
3. Same with setting PRIOIRQ37=0, IRQ remains with a priority of 40
after restart regardless
4. pdflush 154 & 155 - what do these do? what is the concept behind
changing them? and why is my sound better if I disable them
completely?

Thoughts
FYI my goals are to get the music through with the least amount of
interference by the SBT.
What Im worried about is that these tweaks are being guided to
compensate for tonal imbalances elsewhere our my system, by adding
energy (most likely jitter, power supply noise or distortion) to parts
of the frequency range.  IMO these process values should be all about
reducing these aspects first not making them worse for quick tonal
changes.

All of these current tweaks are also based on the TT3 default core
process priorities. Im wondering if there could be a far better set of
core process priorities to tweak on top of. Also wondering if the
process priorities can be determined by setting them based on a scope
waveform to get the cleanest digital signal first, with the least
jitter and waveform skew, then fine then by ear?

--
HumanMedia