Feeling that something was missing with the SBGK-mods, I tried to
convert back to my original TT 3.0 LAN / PRIOIRQ47=41 / tt -v setting.

In direct comparison the SBGK-variant sounds rather grey and less
dynamic.
I believe what I liked about the SBGK-mod was the ability to play loud,
and the somewhat more 'polite' presentation of the upper midband.
(I understand that in bright or forward systems this may work good)

But going back to the TT 3.0 I hear what first amazed me with the mod,
more powerful yet tighter bass, more presence in the more dynamic
midband and the music beeing pumped full of life!
I'll keep it this way and run the tt -k.

Hats off to Santa Klaus!! :)
Merry Christmas and thank you again for letting me hear my music all
over again!

Regards
Rolf

--