SBGK;678856 Wrote:
> you own a piece of ???? Linn classic with integrated cd, tuner and amp,
> don't bleat to me that SBT doesn't sound good. That's not hi-fi, you've
> been mugged, quick call the cops.

You will quickly alienate yourself - not many people share your
thinking esp where you have spent - however, I return to my earlier
point why is TT4.0 better than TT3.0?

I'm perfectly happy with a Linn Classik & JM Labs 715 speaker set up.
With the Touch as front end. I don't think its being mugged, other than
I dont use the Linn for what I originally bought it for.

For the benefit of a lot of SBT followers, including me, how do we
avoid being mugged?

--
pandasharka