magiccarpetride;670368 Wrote:
> How do you propose it leads us to better sounding systems in the future
> if you in the same breath admit that better or worse are subjective
> terms and no one can measure those? You are contradicting yourself big
> time here. You'd need to develop a bit more of intellectual rigour if
> you are to play this game.

On the contrary, anything that makes the output of the DAC a more
accurate rendition is better by definition. this is purely objective,
with no subjective element. By making the DAC output more accurate we
have a better chance of hearing what was intended by the musicians and
engineers. No contradiction here I'm afraid.

As for intellectual rigour... Ha!
You're the one with the hyperbole issue... Physician heal thyself.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1
DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's,
ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus
Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.