HumanMedia;680519 Wrote:
> I found that using too small a buffer size can push treble roughness in
> the left channel.  Why the left channel I don't know.
> Solution - slowly increase the buffer size until it goes away.

Guess I'm not the only one then... :) That's why I mentioned I had to
increase buffer size for some tt configs. And yes, it's *always* the
LEFT channel. I guessed it was some process that was getting
interrupted before completion, and that it was a process that handled
the RIGHT data first. Not that I know how the software works, but it
seemed among the reasonable (simplistic) interpretations...

--
cfraser