SBGK;680953 Wrote:
> thanks for posting the settings, will suit some systems that need a
> lift, for sure.
>
> just switched back to the defaults, much better, more depth and weight
> to the sound together with something that seems to grab me emotionally
> about the music.

Honestly, I was very sceptical because you jumped back and forth so
many times in recent days :)

But... yesterday I gave it a go and installed the default Logitech
priorities and set the buffer back to 20,000. WOW... I was literally
blown away by the quality of the music with these settings.

Instead of listening to music for about one hour as I had planned, I
didn't manage to switch the little machine off for a full four hours.
And, as you say, it also grabbed me emotionally so much, that the 60
years old fool (myself) sat there with chickenskin all over and even
with tears in the eyes. SBGK, it really was a good idea to test the
default priorities! Thank you, it's perfect this way!

For all who didn't try it yet: I can highly recommend this
configuration (full TT3, but with default Logitech priorities)! It will
be very hard to beat this...

Of course I will try TT4 when Klaus comes forward with it, but I hardly
can imagine that there's much room left for further improvements.

Thanks again to all who participated in this evaluation. Now I'm really
very happy with my soundsystem. What a good way to start a new year :)

Greetings and best wishes to all!

--
Soundman