Soundman;680967 Wrote:

> And, as you say, it also grabbed me emotionally so much, that the 60
> years old fool (myself) sat there with chickenskin all over and even
> with tears in the eyes.

This thread is getting funny. Waiting for the first one who jumps out
of the window or peeing in his shorts after hearing the newest mod.
Meanwhile its the best thread for psychologists. They can learn a lot
about autosuggestion or placebo effect here.

After a few tests with sbgk and guidos priorities i will stay at 3.0
defaults and start to hear music again.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and priorities but I think a less
ornate description would be helpful.

Happy new year to everyone.

--
Blablupp