cfraser;681194 Wrote:

> Edit: actually, here, I find the original/default TT3.0 to be very
> neutral. It is always there to go back to if/when I get tired of
> playing, nothing I find annoying or "bad" about it. It sounds
> essentially identical (a bit less blackness) than my best CDP does
> through the same DAC, so is a bit of a reference point for me. Which is
> more than I ever expected from the SBT (I never read much about it
> before I got it). Just looking to see if a little "more" is available.
> Who doesn't want "more" for free? And I can change configs whenever I
> feel like it. Much faster to do than even change a couple tubes
> (different system) when I feel like it, just for variety, for no other
> reason than because *I can*.

After some modifications with SBGK and/or GuidoF/4000, I likewise back
on TT3 priorities however but with more buffer (3800): Also I had to
adapt the amplitude of my two subs in my room better, but no changes to
the LPF or EQ.

My music direction extends from classic over jazz and pop up to rock -
however an audio device should be able to show neutrally enough to be
around all these directions exactly.

And I would not like depending upon music direction or file quality
always change the priorities make to leave.

But perhaps someone has further improvement suggestions from you;
anyhow I read strained this forum.

Jacky

--
Jacky