SBGK;681239 Wrote:
> yeh, but then you wouldn't have anything to post about. the new thread
> would be just as confusing.
>
> this thread was for TT3.0 feedback and discussions, can't see a problem
> - especially as TT3.0 is nearing it's end.

Exactly. TT3.0 feedback and discussions.

The last 30 odd pages of this thread have been feedback and discussions
on a series of dead-end / cul-de sac type "improvements" to TT3.0, which
have been superseded on an almost daily basis.

Don't get my wrong, I have total respect for anyone out there trying to
improve the listening experience for everyone. Klaus' work has clearly
made significant strides towards that goal.

SBGK, great leader of men, early on your tweaks appeared to be
complimenting that work, but now where are we? Like most on here I've
tried so many of your daily updates I wouldn't have the foggiest. Did I
read it right that with the exception of a couple of priority/buffer
mods you are back to vanilla TT3.0?

And as you are clearly in on the development curve of TT3.0 as it
"nears its end" (says who?) perhaps you might enlighten us poor
followers further?

--
pandasharka