pandasharka;681207 Wrote:
> Yep, best place for a lot of people. This thread stopped being about
> TT3.0 and more about complimentary "expert" enhancements pages ago.
>
> (And which enhancement was it exactly we should be trying today that
> was so much better than *the*"best ever sound" of the enhancement the
> previous day?)
>
> No wonder people have lost where they are and reverting back to vanilla
> TT3.0.
>
> What is clear to me that everyone's set up is different and finding an
> enhancement that satisfies all is difficult. Tweaking a couple of
> priority settings is like moving a peg on a graphic equalizer a notch
> or two - it might make SBT sound "better" in one environment, but
> "worse" on others.

I disagree. The mods we've been experimenting with here by applying the
time tested 'trial and error' methodology bear no resemblance to
experimenting with equalization. No matter how much you play with your
graphic equalizer, you can never reveal or hide certain musical
details. However, with varying certain parameters in the vanilla TT3.0
configuration, we have seen how some previously undetected musical
details emerge, or disappear. It is a fascinating experiment.

The only thing correct in your post above is that "everyone's setup is
different", but don't expect to be given a gold medal for that type of
a 'discovery'. We knew that before you've decided to 'educate' us.

--
magiccarpetride