I bet it's depleting the file cache, no network stream at that time,
except for an initial burst after reboot... A weird characteristic of
your network/server (I can't reproduce this, if I reboot music just
continues, never stops)

What type of server are you running?

--
sckramer

CiAudio VDC-SB - Touch (TT 2.0 mods, removed toslink, disconnected
screen, buf:20000)
PSaudio DLIII DAC (Cullen 4 mods) - PSaudio Trio C-100 Amp (Cullen 3
mods)
Energy Veritas 2.2i  speakers (mundorf silver oil capacitors, inductor,
and resistor mods)
Martin Logan Depth i (x2)
PSaudio ac3 / Cardas power cables - PSaudio Duet - Cardas clear light
interconnect -- black cat veloce     digital cable - Audioquest slate
biwire spkr cables