jmschnur;683980 Wrote:
> I just installed tt3.0 with default settings. It sounded a bit tinny to
> me listening to Koln Concert. Uchida's Mozart set was also a bit off. I
> changed the buffer to 4000 and then 5000. It is better now but I want to
> know how to optimize the buffer setting. Any suggestions. Will it hurt
> if I bring this up to 10000? What am I doing when I play with this
> setting?

TT 3.0 with default TT 3.0 process priorities does come across that way
to quite a few listeners, including myself.  I found that I like TT 3.0
with all it's mods enable including a low buffer setting.  But, with
the stock Logitech process priorities.

They can be found here, I think you'll find that putting these
priorities in might give you want you want more than playing with the
buffer size.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=680933&postcount=885

You can just change the values in the /usr/bin/tt file save it and
reboot your touch.  The stock Logitech priorities are on the right, TT
3.0 priorites on the left if you want to go back and forth.

Find which you like better than play with the buffer value.

--
Jeff Flowerday