TheOctavist;685524 Wrote:
> I can't , for the life of me, figure out why SBGK is still posting in
> this thread, rather than starting his own for his "tweaks". The thread
> originator, and Toolbox daddy, Klaus has asked him to. If it were me
> and Klaus asked me to, id take my self elsewhere. It is rude, IMO.

Surely that's obvious. If he starts a new thread it will be a) devoid
of content b) require followers to clad up in tupperware c) take him
further away from reality than already.

SBGK clearly has the belief that he is helping Soundcheck develop
something that will be sold for $millions back to Logitech.

Get real.

If Klaus had developed the "silver software bullet" do you think he
would be posting here still? And clearly from the feedback of some it's
not there yet.

Maybe it never will be.

Remember, you cannot make a silk purse from a sow's ear.

--
pandasharka