evdplancke;686782 Wrote:
> Why don't you admit that there is no definitive answer to the questions
> I raised? I don't ask anyone to give evidence but without evidence
> don't claim other's belief is false as you do.

Did I miss it - what was the result when you did the cable pull test?
This seems like an opportunity to discover for certain whether unicorns
exist (this analogy is getting a bit stretched now and I can't think of
a way to describe the test in those terms).  Anyway, it ought to be a
damn good way of testing for the presence of unicorns.

Why are the believers so afraid to take the test?

I'd take it myself, but my SB3 and my Touch each have only two wires in
the back - either of which cause the music to stop immediately if
removed ;-)

--
chill