I knew I should have been much more specific...

I wasn't asking for speaker placement advice, I wasn't asking for sub
suggestions and I wasn't asking about room treatment.

What is the math, giving my current speaker position and listening
position?  Or any for that matter.

Down to what hz can you actually hear at 8ft?

How much music actually has much content below say 35hz?  The low E
string on the electric bass is about 40hz correct?

Off topic:
I know that 99% of my music doesn't have anything much lower than what
the speakers can handle.  My Krell amp has loads of power and amazing
control in the lower registers, very seldom do I actually hear it
pushing the speakers to a point that they can no longer handle.  I have
as much treatment as I can do in my situation, and I can tell when the
speakers are losing control pretty easily.  Any more bass in my room
would get out of control.

--
Jeff Flowerday