Dear soundcheck,

this is REALLY getting annoying - and I have to admit that's not easy
for me to stay polite (but I will try my best).

It is really like talking to a 1-year-old that does not understand the
basic concepts of reason-based discussion. It also seems that it won't
ever be possible to "convince" you because you are just "imprisoned" by
your quasi-religious belief that these things must make a difference.

Let's sum it up again:
- You belief that server tweaks and/or ethernet cables (beyond correct
transmission of the digital data) have an influence of the SBT
- There is not a single reasonable and verifiable argument in this
- There is a rather simple test (pull the damn cable) that hepls to
validate those claims, because

IF THE CABLE IS UNPLUGGED (and the SBT plays from its internal
buffer),
NEITHER THE SERVER NOR THE CABLE CAN POSSIBLY HAVE ANY INFLUENCE.

- You questioned the test and were subsequently provided with a
detailed explenation why this test works

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO DISPROVE THESE EXPLANATIONS AND PROVIDE
EVIDENCE
TO YOUR CLAIM THAT THE TEST WAS IRRELEVANT.

Please stop the useless chatter and make a point.

Cheers

superbonham

--
superbonham