Bytec;692487 Wrote:

> I have a normal hearing and I really do hear these technical flaws ...
> The same flaws are also audible in the sound of many movies.

I'd say you are lucky enough to have well above average hearing (or are
under 30). Too many front row rock concerts in the 60s and 70s (The Who
surely did my hearing in) and normal age related high freq hearing loss
would make hearing these flaws impossible for me.

Recall the high freq ring tones that high school students were using.
Students could hear just fine but 30+ teachers were oblivious.   ;-)

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag