Phil Leigh;693553 Wrote:
> They will simply laugh.
> ProTools anyone?

But ProTools is so expensive that they definitely have cared for the
problem that the files they record might sound differently based on the
position of the harddrive where the file is saved.

I think for the same reason ProTools only records in WAV and not FLAC.
I mean everyone knows that multiple conversions would corrupt the files
otherwise.

*cough*

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)