guidof;694789 Wrote:
> Try
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=91322&page=62
>
> (post #616)
>
> Guido F.

Thanks, Guido!

Found it, did it, listened to it, liked it!

Listening at early morning levels, I found the mod to have added some
meat to the bone for the standard TT3.0 (which added quite a bit of
clarity to the factory SBT's sound, but was slightly lean for my
tastes).

Will listen at higher levels during weekend to see if the assessment
still holds true.

Having played with the SBT for a week now, I have two questions which
puzzled me:

1.  How do they build something so good for so little money? (I have a
Furutech power plug that costs more than the SBT!)
2.  How do people like Klaus, SBGK, etc. become so smart that they can
actually push the envelope of the already amazing SBT?

--
eduardoo