praganj;697309 Wrote:
> SBGK you where already banned from this forum.
>
> Now again you are reappearing again with the same stuff.
>
> Can you explain why are you writing this kind of sentence (it is quite
> possibly the greatest free upgrade to the Touch you can make)?
>
> This is just arrogant un unpleasant towards the fellows in this forum.

who can possibly be made to feel uncomfortable about a change which I
have spent quite a bit of time developing and now make available to the
forum. I do believe they are the best settings I have ever heard and
others have found this to be the case as well.

I think you are arguing from a point of ignorance, unless you have
tried these settings. I find it unacceptable for you to comment in such
a way without at least trying the settings.

I find it arrogant of you to come on here threatening me with a ban
when it is yourself who has gone off topic and is being unpleasant
towards me.

troll definition

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses
others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain
conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the
subject.

--
SBGK