SBGK;697283 Wrote:
> have tested these settings at max and min buffer sizes, it is personal
> preference which buffer size you use, let your ears decide.
>
> people who have tried these settings have reported very positive
> results which backs up my findings.
>
> it is quite possibly the greatest free upgrade to the Touch you can
> make.

PraganJ is right, I apologise for upsetting other forum fellows for
describing my free priority mod as 'quite possibly the greatest free
upgrade to the Touch you can make'.

Can I also take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of a well known
lager company for their use of the words 'probably the best lager in the
world' when everyone knows that Pauliner make the best lager and also
for the terribly arrogant use of the words 'the ultimate driving
machine' by a well know car manufacturer when it is obvious their
Stuttgart brethern have a far better product.

Seriously Praganj, back on topic, what do you think of my use of the
hard irq's in relation to the soft irq's and don't you find that giving
each timer interrupt it's own priority gives better definition and also
moving the non audio related interrupts to sched_ other priority really
cleans up the sound and gives a 3d effect ?

it's a fusion of SBT factory, TT3.0, Dynobot plus some of my own ideas
all lovingly fused into an irresistable potion that delivers pure aural
magic to the ears of the listener, each honeyed note lingering and
tantalising the senses as never before.

Let me know if your experience is different.

--
SBGK