right this is getting serious, these settings are much better than the
base touch and TT3.0 base settings (on my highly tuned system). I will
pay someone $100 if they can come up with better settings than these in
the next 3 months - end 30th June, unfortunately these will be judged by
myself on my system, but this should generate some interest.

If they can, then they deserve the money, because the results will be
better than many high end systems.

Presumably there is a fundamental set of priorities that make the Touch
produce the best low noise sound for ethernet connected LMS playing Wav
files.

--
SBGK