Some people can quote latin, but have no manners.  Being rude is not
clever.

It seems to me that many naysayers are more strident than those saying
'give this a try'.  I can't understand why people feel so strongly
about it.

Personally I think it quite unlikely that any of these tweaks can have
a noticeable effect.  However, since no one has proved any of this one
way or the other by proper scientific experiment, beyond any doubt, I'm
content to let people play around and report on it as they see fit.
Others are free to criticise, but why get so personal about it?

I'm getting off this thread (not for the first time).

Enjoy.

--
PasTim

VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16 or 24 bit. Touch on Ethernet (in another room).
Analogue out over 'a bit of wire' to ageing Quad Hi-Fi. Old wireless
laptop controls the server using Chrome.  Squeezeplay on PCs in other
rooms.