lake_eleven wrote:
> Don't know about your setup, I could tell the difference between them,
> But which one sounds better is a different story!.

Enjoy the SBT for what it is  - a bargain n/w streamer, that plays your
music. Do TT mods make a difference? MAYBE. Depends on so many factors
that are unique to each listening environment, and the listeners hearing
ability etc. etc. etc. And not forgetting propensity to "placebo"
effect.

Try SBGK mods as well, cos he clearly believes he's got an edge over TT
X.x. Enjoy the flight thru propellor-head space.

I'm trialling a Linn set up this weekend at home against the SBT - will
report back.