Boy I didn't realise there was quite so much pent up negativity around
here - chill pills chaps! I know there are trolls to be fed, but even
so...

Anyway, time for a goodbye. Am having a Linn Klimax DS and amps
installed tomorrow - home trialled over Easter, and it was night and day
over the SB, as I expected. Those people who proffer that all streamers
dish out the same music are simply wrong.

Goodbye and best wishes to those trying to turn green into gold. And
also to those who enjoy the SBT for what it is and don't need to bother
with some of the navel gazing / pissing contests.

Best wishes

Pandasharka

ps. Dear mods, please de-activate this username as it is no longer
needed / required.