magiccarpetride wrote:
> That's not what I said. All I said was that you are the king of haters.
> I didn't talk about anyone else.

Of course, that doesn't invalidate anything I said. I'm not the only one
here who has been harsh to you, and you have been banned here before for
being a twit, so you might want to consider that in the universe where
everyone else lives, the opprobrium that gets heaped on your head gets
there at least partially as a result of your own actions.

By calling me a "hater", you seem to be claiming that my harshness
towards you is completely unjustified, and purely arises because of my
hateful nature. This is pretty funny, actually. And, by the way, you
might want to notice that he word "hater" is pretty much only used by
teenagers and mental defectives.