rgro wrote:
> Hi Triode,
>
> Just to clarify,  am I correct in that for your app to function when
> music is playing, the "Display Off" option should be selected under
> "Screensavers>When Playing"?
>
> Thanks,

Yes, and probably set the timeout to 10 seconds.  After the 10 seconds
timeout, this will cause the screen to blank by turning off the
backlight and disabling the display in the same was as TT3 and also
stopping the render of the screen which happens within the squeezeplay
application.  The later means than if the display would have shown
scrolling text then it will not be updated taking cpu time even though
you can't see it.