Archimago wrote:
> You guys are hilarious :-).

Thanks! And thanks once again for doing and reporting on all these
insightful tests.

I do have one thing to add regarding my wonderful air purifying machine
idea, which is why this idea rightful seen as crazy and comical but the
idea of audiophile grade CAT5/6 cable not also seen as crazy and
comical? And more importantly why don't the so called "professional" and
"knowledgeable" writers and editors in the audiophile press dismiss
these audiophile grade CAT5/6 cables as a complete waste of money as
they dismiss my wonderful Audiophile Air Purifier and Ion Alignment
Filtering System? (Hint the answer has to do with money.)