Julf wrote:
> Right. Measureable electrical differences are one thing, and I would not
> have anything against cable suppliers if they explained the properties
> of their cables in those terms. Unfortunately they tend to resort to
> snake oil pseudo-science gobbledegook such as "electric field
> compensation circuits".

But you sell more :)

If you instead go like we made good speaker wire by having sufficiently
low R and low L and did this with astonishing technique of using more
copper and twist it ,now you pay 5000$ for it ? you get the 10$ it
really worh from me...

And power wires are totally bogus change the house wiring and the feeder
cable to the house then it might contribute , but no good product will
need this minuscule enhancent anyway ,if the voltage does not drop you
get more power probably fractions of dB :)

The mark-up on these snake cables must be astonishing if the
manufacturing cost exceeds 1% if their price they should reassess how
they do them so that they can make even more money , they dont actually
have to do all the gobbledegook they claim they are doing in their white
paper .
Who ever is going to do a metallurgic analysis on the cable or even cut
it open