Wonderful measurements .

There is a tool called audio diffmaker , that you probably can use with
the EMU .
It would make it possible to use music , you could for example record a
complete song with one setup then do it again with another setup and
cancel them out and se what's left , you even listen to the "null"
signall.
I would also run several runs without change with diffmaker to get a
grip on the general randomness of the system.

Note that I do not think test signals are invalid , the Touch does not
know music and it would not suddenly change its transfer function due to
that it perceived that the data comes from music :)

Using music would serve two purposes taking care of the  unknown that if
it really is something that did not show up measuring thd or im it will
be seen now in the residue signal.
And it would be harder to deny the results for a sceptic as you have
taking in the totality of the reproduction of the signal.

http://www.libinst.com/Audio%20DiffMaker.htm

What I see it can be a bit tricky to,get going with some interfaces
depending how they work the idea is to time align signals and then
subtract .